ITC Hydraulics have the position of Workshop/Chargehand Supervisor available on a full time basis. Candidates should have a mechanical back ground with at least 10 years’ experience. Good reporting and academic skills also required.
- Ensuring all workshop activities are carried out in accordance with ITC work packs and customer specifications.
- Ensuring all workshop equipment is suitably maintained and kept up to standard.
- Manage and assign personnel to carry out the day to day maintenance and repair jobs within the workshop.
- Ensuring all workshop/job documentation is completed to a high standard
- Ensure that the company’s interest and image are projected at all times through good practice and safe working.
- To participate in all Health, Safety, Quality and Environment (HSQE) initiatives such as prevention of non-conformities in the form of accidents, injuries and illness and to actively seek to eliminate any unsafe work practices and conditions.
Qualifications and skills.
- Excellent knowledge of hydraulics and mechanical (essential)
- Good understanding of electrical systems (preferred)
- Preferably time served in an engineering discipline
- Ability to compile accurate service reports to a high standard (essential)
- Good communication skills (essential)
- Good organisational skills (essential)
- Positive attitude and cheerful disposition
- Trouble shooting skills (essential)
- Good team player