ITC Hydraulics have the position of Workshop/Chargehand Supervisor available on a full time basis. Candidates should have a mechanical back ground with at least 10 years’ experience. Good reporting and academic skills also required.
- Ensuring all workshop activities are carried out in accordance with ITC work packs and customer specifications.
- Ensuring all workshop equipment is suitably maintained and kept up to standard.
- Manage and assign personnel to carry out the day to day maintenance and repair jobs within the workshop.
Ensuring all workshop/job documentation is completed to a high standard
Ensure that the company’s interest and image are projected at all times through good practice and safe working.
To participate in all Health, Safety, Quality and Environment (HSQE) initiatives such as prevention of non-conformities in the form of accidents, injuries and illness and to actively seek to eliminate any unsafe work practices and conditions.
Qualifications and skills.
- Ability to compile accurate service reports to a high standard (essential)
- Good communication skills (essential)
- Good organisational skills (essential)
- Excellent knowledge of hydraulics, mechanical and electrical (essential)
- Preferably time served in an engineering discipline
- Positive attitude and cheerful disposition
- Trouble shooting skills (essential)
- Good team player
If you feel you have skills and experience that would benefit us, please submit your CV for our review to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 9th June 2017